"When you begin to think outside the box, you often become some other "leaders" lousy follower. That usually costs something" (Andy Rayner)

"Our guardian angels are bored." (Mike Foster)

It's where I feel I'm at these days. “In the second half of life, it is good just to be a part of the general dance. We do not have to stand out, make defining moves, or be better than anyone else on the dance floor. Life is more participatory than assertive, and there is no need for strong or further self-definition” (Falling Upward. Richard Rohr.120).

Friday, January 17, 2014

IS Communication Really Happening?

“The speed of communications is wondrous to behold. It is also true that speed can multiply the distribution of information that we know to be untrue.” (Edward R. Murrow)
"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." (George Burnard Shaw) 
“I just realized my lips are inside out. They should be turned inwards, because I spend most of my time talking to myself. 
”  (Jarod Kintz, This is the best book I've ever written, and it still sucks)

No comments: