"When you begin to think outside the box, you often become some other "leaders" lousy follower. That usually costs something" (Andy Rayner)

"Our guardian angels are bored." (Mike Foster)

It's where I feel I'm at these days. “In the second half of life, it is good just to be a part of the general dance. We do not have to stand out, make defining moves, or be better than anyone else on the dance floor. Life is more participatory than assertive, and there is no need for strong or further self-definition” (Falling Upward. Richard Rohr.120).

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Good People....

"People continually come into my life at just the right moment. Some come to teach, others to comfort, some to challenge, and some to affirm. Some people offer me help when I am struggling, some give direction when I am searching, and others wake me when I’m lost in the endless barrage of yellow sticky notes. At times they are close friends, and at times they are complete strangers. People have brought me joy and gratitude, challenged my beliefs and attitudes, stretched me toward growth, and strengthened me by their presence." (Jim Palmer. Wide Open Spaces)

No comments: