"When you begin to think outside the box, you often become some other "leaders" lousy follower. That usually costs something" (Andy Rayner)

"Our guardian angels are bored." (Mike Foster)

It's where I feel I'm at these days. “In the second half of life, it is good just to be a part of the general dance. We do not have to stand out, make defining moves, or be better than anyone else on the dance floor. Life is more participatory than assertive, and there is no need for strong or further self-definition” (Falling Upward. Richard Rohr.120).

Saturday, March 21, 2020

I'm My Own Judge and Yours

"Before we go through the Wall, we prefer to exercise that right to determine good and evil rather than leave this knowledge to God. Afterward, we know better.

I know. I am embarrassed when I think of how I regularly judged
other people's journeys with Christ that were different from mine. I had an opinion and attitude about almost everyone who was different
from me.....
People on the other side of the Wall are freed from judging others."

- Peter Scazzero. Emotionally Healthy Spirituality

No comments: