"When you begin to think outside the box, you often become some other "leaders" lousy follower. That usually costs something" (Andy Rayner)

"Our guardian angels are bored." (Mike Foster)

It's where I feel I'm at these days. “In the second half of life, it is good just to be a part of the general dance. We do not have to stand out, make defining moves, or be better than anyone else on the dance floor. Life is more participatory than assertive, and there is no need for strong or further self-definition” (Falling Upward. Richard Rohr.120).

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Communist Misogynistic Chivalry- Don't Mistreat My Wife Mr Stalin

How Misogynistic, that men stick up for women.  



“TO COMRADE STALIN (COPIES FOR: KAMENEV AND ZINOVIEV):
“Dear comrade Stalin!
“You permitted yourself a rude summons of my wife to the telephone and a rude reprimand of her. Despite the fact that she told you that she agreed to forget what was said, nevertheless Zinoviev and Kamenev heard about it from her. I have no intention to forget so easily that which is being done against me. I need not stress here that I consider as directed against me that which is being done against my wife. I ask you, therefore, that you weigh carefully whether you are agreeable to retracting your words and apologizing, or whether you prefer the severance of relations between us."

SINCERELY: LENIN, MARCH 5, 1923 

~ Read by - Nikita Khrushchev. Speech, "On the Cult of Personality and Its Conssequences." 1956

No comments: