"When you begin to think outside the box, you often become some other "leaders" lousy follower. That usually costs something" (Andy Rayner)

"Our guardian angels are bored." (Mike Foster)

It's where I feel I'm at these days. “In the second half of life, it is good just to be a part of the general dance. We do not have to stand out, make defining moves, or be better than anyone else on the dance floor. Life is more participatory than assertive, and there is no need for strong or further self-definition” (Falling Upward. Richard Rohr.120).

Sunday, January 6, 2019

The Spirt Convicts Enough So You Shouldn't Have To

"A lot of evangelism is because we don't  trust the Holy Spirit, right? Because, obvioisly the Holy Spirit is not doing a very good job of convicting the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment, so, he needs my help. I can convict the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment, just give me a chance.
I used to know what God was doing and used to tell everybody. 
What i did was I met him where he was at because I believe the Holy Spirit is already all over and after him."
- Wm Paul Young. Aug 23, 2013 talk. 

Wm Paul Young. 13 min in.. but the whole message will disintegrate our fear of loss. We have nothing to lose 

No comments: