"When you begin to think outside the box, you often become some other "leaders" lousy follower. That usually costs something" (Andy Rayner)

"Our guardian angels are bored." (Mike Foster)

It's where I feel I'm at these days. “In the second half of life, it is good just to be a part of the general dance. We do not have to stand out, make defining moves, or be better than anyone else on the dance floor. Life is more participatory than assertive, and there is no need for strong or further self-definition” (Falling Upward. Richard Rohr.120).

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Where The Wolf-tribe Comes From

"As the folks saying goes;  If you speak for the wolf, speak against him as well. 

Where did this wolf-tribe appear from among our people? Does it really stem from my roots? Our own blood? 

It is our own. 

And just so we don't go around flaunting to probably the white mantle of the just, let everyone ask himself: "If my life had turned out differently, might I myself not have become just such an executioner?"

It is a dreadful question if one really answers it honestly."

- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. The Gulag Archipelago.


No comments: