"When you begin to think outside the box, you often become some other "leaders" lousy follower. That usually costs something" (Andy Rayner)

"Our guardian angels are bored." (Mike Foster)

It's where I feel I'm at these days. “In the second half of life, it is good just to be a part of the general dance. We do not have to stand out, make defining moves, or be better than anyone else on the dance floor. Life is more participatory than assertive, and there is no need for strong or further self-definition” (Falling Upward. Richard Rohr.120).

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Huge Church Blame Game...

Always looking To blame: 

Why are people.......
leaving,
coming,
going, 
staying,
doing,
not doing....
The most helpful comment in months is the following that I just read.
"Perhaps there is no "blame" at all. Might it be that the Body of Christ is emerging just as He has designed?"
My wife's wise insight, and single comment about the blame game?
"People aren't doing what we want, so there must be something wrong,"
(Lynn Rayner)
I'm sticking both to my wall.....

No comments: